As-built Environments in Tinkercad
Sat, Jun 13 from 11am - 2pm
With the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently unable to resume our Youth Workshops in their usual format. Therefore, we are hosting a virtual workshop! Using Zoom and Tinkercad, we will host a program in which local architects from Schemata Workshop and SAF will lead a tutorial on on TinkerCad and challenge students to recreate a space in their house, before transforming it into their dream space. Participants will share their creations at 1:00pm with the option to continue working after the program has ended.
What you will need to participate:
- A Zoom Account- these are free and easy to use. SAF is following best practices to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Access to a computer during the scheduled workshop hours (11:00- 2:00)
- Tinkercad installed on the computer prior to the workshop- this is also free.
- It is advised that students run through the tutorial prompts when creating an account.
- Children under the age of 13 will need parental consent to create an account.
- A measuring device (eg.phone app, measuring tape, yardstick)
- Paper and pencil
Photo: Andrea Grimaldo